Two males have died and 10 others have been injured after a fireplace at a restaurant within the Spanish capital Madrid.
The blaze began late on Friday night time at Burro Canaglia Bar&Resto, an Italian restaurant within the central neighbourhood of Salamanca.
An eyewitness instructed El Pais newspaper that the hearth began after a waiter was flambeing a dish and the flames set hearth to the ceiling and partitions.
Diners struggled to flee because the blaze began close to the principle exit, emergency providers stated.
Spanish police are investigating the reason for the hearth.
Australian Related Press